Join us on Wednesday September 15th from 6-8 PM .
This is an opportunity to meet teachers and learn about the educational programs and activities for the 2021-2022 school year.
We will have a “meet and greet” format which allows you to attend anytime during those 2 hours. Our student ambassadors will be available for those families wanting a personalized tour.
In addition to meeting your students’ teachers, you will also be able to:
· Interact with our administration and counselors
· Visit the commons area to learn more about supports and resources available to our families
· Purchase Bryan High apparel
· View performances by our choir, cheerleaders and dance team
· NEW THIS YEAR- Informational sessions will occur throughout the evening as an option for families to attend. Topics include: Freshman Academy, College and Career Academies, AP/Dual Enrollment, Athletics and Academic success
Can't see the above videos? Use the Stream Videos below (OPS devices).